Cure For Heart Diseases
DISCLAIMER: This technique is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. Individuals with any type of medical condi\tion, the elderly, children below 14, women who are pregnant or suspect they may be pregnant are advised to seek professional medical advice before practicing this technique. Viewers who are not on two-way video conferencing are cautioned that they are practicing these techniques at their own risk.
Steps to be followed:
- BHISHRIKA ASANA
- KEVALEE KUMBHAKA
- MOORCCHAA KUMBHAKA
- SAHITA KUMBHAKA
1. BHISHRIKA ASANA
JOGA PRADEEPIKAA, VERSE 198 (More)
Do Pagaangi Edi Jo Jodaaphanom
Vaanom phunee Ho |
Godaa jangha adhara kari Raakhai Aadevaaha
Isee Vidhi Daakhe ||
- Sit on the toes and place buttocks on the heels
- Spread the knees sideways on the ground
- Make a hollow of palms and place it on the mouth. Keep the thumbs under the teeth and close the lips
- Fix the gaze steadily at the tip of the nose
- Inhale through right nostril as much as you can, deeply
- Exhale through the mouth as slowly as you can, as much as you can
- Do this 21 times
- If you do this in your home everyday, do it 51 times.
IN BHISHRIKA ASANA, NEXT-
2. KEVALEE KUMBHAKA
GERHANDA SAMHITA, UPADESHA 5, VERSE 84 (More)
Ham-Kaarenabahih-Yaati Saha-KaarenaVishetPunaha | 5.84||
- Sit in the same posture
1. Inhale through the right nostril along with the internal chanting of the mantra 'sam'
2. Hold as long as you can judiciously
3. While holding the breath, chant internally the mantra 'soham' slowly.
4. Exhale through the left nostril with the internal chanting of the mantra 'ham'
5. Do this 21 times
IN BHISHRIKA ASANA, NEXT-
3. MOORCCHAA KUMBHAKA
HATHA PRADEEPIKAA, UPADESHA 4, VERSE 60 (More)
Baddhvaa Jaalandharam Shanaihi |
Mano-moorchcha Sukha-Pradaa ||4.60||
At the end of inhalation gradually become fixed on jalaadharabandha, then exhale slowly. This is called the fainting or swooning Pranaayaama as it makes the mind inactive and thus confers pleasure.
- 1. Sit in same asana
2. Place the palms of the hands on the knees and close the eyes
3. Inhale slowly and deeply through both nostrils
4. After inhaling, immediately Do Jaalandhara Bandha by putting your chin on the chest and locking the throat
5. Hold the breath as long as you can, When you feel you cant hold, Exhale through both nostrils in a very controlled manner in Jaalandhara bandha itself
6. Do this 21 times
4. SAHITA KUMBHAKA (NIGARBHA)
GERHANDA SAMHITA, UPADESHA 5, VERSE 55(More)
Shodashee maatraa Madhyamaa |
Adhamaa Dvaadashee Maatraa
Praanaayaamaas-Tridhaa Smrutaaha|| 5.55 ||
The best Pranaayaama consists of 20 matras, the middle type of Pranaayaama consists of 16 matras and lowest type of Pranaayaama has 12 matras. (5.55).
1. Inhale through both nostrils for 20 seconds
2. Hold the breath for 80 seconds
3. Slowly exhale through both the nostrils for 40 seconds
4. Do this 21 times
END OF KRIYA