On 3rd April 2013, a complaint was filed against Kannada news channel Suvarna News 24x7 by a Varanasi lawyer at the VII Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Varanasi, for blatantly throwing criminal threats at Sri Nithyananda Swami.
On 9th March 2013, a FIR was registered at High Grounds Police Station in Cr. No. 0081/2013 against Suvarna News and its owners and reporters, for serious offences leading to breach of peace by provoking one sect of people against another.
On 15 March 2013, the Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka quashed the false case filed against Sri Nithyananda Swami by Suvarna 24x7 news reporter, Ajit Hanumakkanavar, in June 2012.It was Ajit Hanumakkanavar who had tried to illegally serve an alleged summons on Sri Nithyananda Swami in June 2012 and attacked and incited attacks on the ashramites including women.
On 13 March 2013, Sri Nithyananda Swami filed a defamation suit against Suvarna 24x7 at the JMFC, Ramanagara. The channel along with Ms.Aarthi Rao, the false rape victim, has been waging a relentless vengeful slander and abuse campaign the channel has been doing on him.
On 28 February 2013, the Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka took on file the US Court ordered medical records of Ms. Aarthi Rao, the false rape victim in the Swami Nithyananda case. These medical records show the false rape victim having multiple STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) since at least 2004.
Suvarna news channel and Kannada Prabha daily Editor Vishweshwar Bhat was arrested by the Bangalore Police on June 27, Wednesday in connection with a defamation case filed against him. Suvarna channel has been responsible for running a sustained hate campaign against Paramahamsa Nithyananda since 2nd June this year.
Bidadi ashram, 07 June 2012: Hours after 20 individuals from the Kannada channel Suvarna led by chief Ajit entered a press meet addressed by Paramahamsa Nithyananda and tried to serve a summons illegally to Nithyananda, Suvarna channel’s hired hands committed multiple acts of violence on men and women ashramites inside the Bidadi ashram campus. They then pushed the ashram administrator Sri Atmaprabhananda to the ground and assaulted him with a huge stone, causing severe head injuries and profuse bleeding. The other ashramites who rushed to their aid were also manhandled and abused, including women ashramites.
Syndicate content